- The founding directors form Primer International Corp., a trading company that imported seasonal merchandise.
-Luggage Trading & Services, Inc. (LTS) was established as The Primer Group’s first retail company.
- The Primer Group ventures into apparel licensing of Disney and Warner Bros.
- The Travel Club, the Primer Group’s first retail multi-brand travel concept store specializing in luggage and travel essentials opened its first store in SM Megamall. .
- Kenrich International Distributor Corp. (KIDC) was established, marking the Primer Group’s entry into the footwear industry.
- Primer International Holdings and Management Inc. (PIHMI) was established as a holdings company of the group.
- Primer Printing Services Inc. (PPSI) was established as a textile printing company.
- Union Inks and Graphics Philippines Inc. (UIGPI) was established, venturing into the production of silkscreen and plastisol inks.
- The first Bratpack store was launched; a unique lifestyle concept store for the young, hip and bold generation of today.
- The Primer Group’s second footwear company Philgear International Inc. (PGII) was established.
- The group ventures into the air-conditioning business with Stellar Equipment and Machinery Inc.
- Aircond. Network Philippines Inc. (ANPI) was established as an air conditioning service provider.
- Primer Group goes abroad with the establishment of Primer Kenrich Sdn Bhd in Malaysia.
- The Primer Group’s President and CEO, Jimmy Thai is one of the finalists of the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Primer International Management Ltd. (PIML) was set up to handle brand distributorship in various territories in Asia
- Primer launches World Traveller, the group’s own luggage brand.
- Primer Uniglobe Pte Ltd. was born in Singapore, enabling the group to expand its operations in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region.
- Primer Resources Corp. is established as Regional Operating Headquarters.
- Res|Toe|Run, an innovative new footwear concept store was launched in Trinoma
- The Travel Club earns the Hall of Fame distinction of the Outstanding Filipino Retailer award.
- Recreational Outdoor eXchange (R.O.X.) opens in Bonifacio High Street as the largest outdoor superstore in Southeast Asia.
- The Primer Group strengthens its regional expansion efforts in Indonesia through PT Primer GlobalIndo.
- World Traveller was formally acquired.
- The Primer Group moves its headquarters to Primer Star Center in Malate, Manila.
- South AmerAsian Chemical Corp. (SACC) was estalbished in Laguna Technopark, for the manufacture of environment-friendly industrial inks for export distribution in Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- The Primer Group bags 12 unprecedented marketing excellence awards in the 2009 Ayala Merchant Awards.
- Expanding its network of companies in the region, Uniglobe LLC was established in Japan.
- The Primer Group received the Gold Award for Travel Journalism in the travel guidebook category from Pacific Asia Travel Association.
- The Primer Group launched yet another addition to its roster of concept stores; Ladybag is a specialty store for the ladies’ discerning taste in bags.
- The world’s first retail store for FitFlop was opened in Mall of Asia under the Primer Group of Companies.
- Multi Fame Ltd. in Hong Kong was established as one of the Primer Group’s regional offices.
- Flight 001, the world’s premiere travel store, is exclusively distributed by the Primer Group in Asia.
- Brushstroke Creatives opens its first store and showroom at SM Mall of Asia.
- Grind, another Primer Group Concept Store opened its first action-sports branch in Nuvali Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
- The first General Store opened at Bonifacio High Street Central. 2013 - The Primer Group established its office under Grace Horse Ltd. in Taiwan.
- Sneakpeek, one of the newest Primer Group Concept Stores opened its sneaker concept flagship store at Shangri-La Mall Plaza, 6th floor, East Wing.
- Willy Sy, The Primer Group’s Executive Director, was named one of PLDT’s MVP Bossing Awardees
- The Primer Group CEO Jimmy Thai recognized for excellence in entrepreneurship by the Philippine Marketing Association.
- Primac, also known to many as Saujana, was acquired by the Primer Group
- G-Energy of Singapore - the leading energy service company in SEA partnered in the Philippines with the Primer Group of Companies and formed Beyond Energy Solutions Technology Inc. to be part of the G-Energy global group.
- Bee Choo Origin was acquired by the Primer Group.
- Primer Group acquired Sledgers brand