The HR Projects Supervisor is responsible for providing support to the HR Leadership Team by providing professional, analytical, and technical support to HR related projects and initiatives including the interpretation and maintenance of HR policies, programs, and procedures.
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Psychology and HRDM
- At least 5 years of progressive HR support experience gained from international or tech companies
- Experience in process mapping/ writing, stakeholder management, project management