The Product Development Supervisor assists the Product development Manager in technical aspects of product development. Responsible for over all quality of Primer International Management Limited licensed product and ensures that the quality is within standard of the Primer Group.
- Assist Product Development Manager in sample development, preparation of tech packs, sourcing and factory plotting.
- Participate in conceptualization of product collection
- Responsible for all over quality of Primer International Management Ltd. licensed brands
- Attend in Pre-production meeting to discuss the details of style order to avoid defects during production process, discuss production plan and shipment schedule.
- Create quality standard procedure to ensure the quality of the products.
- Coordinate with partners should their quality issues and create corrective and preventive
- action plan.
- Provide quality related advice to production and technical department of the factory supplier.
- Make sure that target delivery is met.
- Give technical suggestion, solution and guide factories to avoid non-conforming products.
- Keep all inspection reports.
- Maintain approved samples and tech packs always available during inspection.
- Monitor production schedule to arrange in-line and final audit inspection.
- Provide weekly production status report to PD team
- Work on other work related to product development
- Bachelor's degree
- Extensive experience in dealing with garment/shoes/bags manufacturing (local and abroad)
- Proficiently able to apply and perform technical skills, pertaining to fabric / leather quality, color, packaging, and box labeling base on Technical Package (Tech Pack)
- Familiar with current trends, color, and design.
- Familiar with different types of quality standard and AQL.
- Deep knowledge in quality assurance terminology, methods and tools.
- Must be computer literate
- Willing to travel
Manufacturing and Production