The Digital Analyst delivers Digital Insights & Intelligence to clients. He/She is fluent in the various technologies that define the online space and are passionate about understanding their impact on human behavior, passionate about learning more and understanding the big picture, solution-oriented, strives to balance innovative and creative thinking with mathematical and scientific foundations, and have a firm understanding of digital, business and marketing insights.
He/She will play an instrumental role in shaping ideas and driving client’s business/marketing decisions from actual data and real customer insights.
- Will create briefs for major campaigns and brief creative with the Accounts team as an intelligence resource
- Collaborate with the Account Management Team to craft innovate digital marketing campaigns and programs, and ensure the success of it is measurable end-to-end
- Work as the primary point of contact to account team and clients for digital marketing best practices and innovation
- Create monthly reports for community management of all brands
- Create social listening reports as inspiration for new campaigns for all brands
- Create briefs for major campaigns and brief creative with the Accounts team
- Develop campaign benchmarks, defining success KPIs and ability to help analyze engagement trends in order to inform content planning and overall strategy planning
- Must-haves: Adept in web analytics, social media analytics, consumer insighting, consumer journey mapping
- Nice to haves: SEO
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- At least 2 years experience in a digital advertising service/agency environment
- Familiar with using digital analytic tools such as Facebook analytics and Google analytics