The Vendor Management Specialist represents the Company to the vendors. This role is responsible for finding vendors that the Company needs to support recruiting and manpower requirements, negotiating contracts for services and/or supplies, and quality control and timely delivery of resources. In addition, this position is expected to cultivate a positive working relationship with the vendors and the business units.
- Proactively sources for vendors that can support the manpower requirements of the business.
- Creates strategies in managing the vendors to ensure that Hiring SLA is achieved.
- Laisses with the business units and vendors concerning hiring, placement and firing.
- Facilitates regular Vendor Performance Review with the business units and provides timely feedback to the vendor.
- Facilitates timely Contract Renewal, or new vendor enrollment.
- Prepares and submits required reports pertaining to hiring, manpower placement and manpower billing status.
- Checks manpower billing and submits to Accounts Payable for processing.
- Collaborates with Accounts Payable to ensure that the vendor is paid on a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Has at least 2 years of solid working experience in vendor management
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Efficiency in reporting, both in written and oral forms