The Junior Copywriter works in creative partnership with various teams to concept, create, and produce compelling written content across many brand communication vehicles, both internal and external, with a consistently inventive and engaging content & brand voice.
In this role he/ she will ensure the accuracy of the copy and campaign communications, track and account for errors, and update all copies as directed.
The Junior Copywriter is also driven and unrelenting in the face of the challenges that balancing big projects and tight deadlines bring.
- Write convincingly within an established brand voice across a variety of marketing materials including but not limited to marketplace, dotcom, email, key visuals, socmeds, and/or other related online marketing efforts.
- Follow and maintain e-comm copy standards (phrasing, punctuation, etc.), evolving when necessary.
- Manage multiple projects while executing excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to switch gears quickly between writing for homepage, blogs, navigation/landing pages, promotional content, etc.
- Work easily with other team members to execute flawlessly and meet deadlines.
- Support senior copywriters, creative department and digital marketing team by writing content to support monthly and campaign deliverables.
- Bring excitement to the project with your expertly crafted words and fresh creative perspectives.
- Stay up to date on marketing trends and follow industry best-practice.
- B.A. in English, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- 1-2 years of copywriting experience, B2B experience in an agency, B2C copywriting in a fast-paced company setting. A basic understanding of User Experience is a plus.
- Proficiency required in Word, Excel, Acrobat and PowerPoint on WINDOWS or MAC platform, Google Suite.
- Creative Thinking
- Research skills
- Results Oriented
- Technical Proficient
- Detail Oriented
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skill
Marketing Services Department