The Merchandising Associate helps/assists the Merchandising team in the performance of merchandising functions.
Markdown and Sale Pricelists
- Faxes sale / markdown price lists & other merchandising related memos to stores and department stores.
- Distributes sale / markdown price lists & other merchandising related memo to concerned parties.
- Confirms that these documents are received by the receiving parties concerned.
- Submits and follow up consignor sample sheet for SM and Other department stores on scheduled sampling.
- Distributes and photocopies approved consignor sample sheet to concession doors.
- Brings to and retrieves samples/documents and endorses them to persons concerned – except for wholesale accounts.
- Monitors samples/documents and endorses them to merchandiser concerned.
- Prepares and updates samples monitoring template.
- Maintains sample room orderliness and cleanliness.
- Recommends schedule for selling of samples.
Defective Product Monitoring
- Coordinates and monitors defective merchandise at store and warehouse level.
- Prepares pull-out documentation (POAS) and coordinates with various departments concerned to ensure physical pull-out of DEFECTIVE merchandise per defective product memo.
- Prepares Defective product memo (DPM) for approval of Merchandisers.
- Distributes Defective product memo (DPM) to concerned parties.
- Conducts monthly visit to warehouse to check and assess damage items.
Sale & Special Events
- In charge of coordination for Bodega sale & other special events and disseminate with the merchandiser’s concerned.
- Monitors schedule of store sale events and special sale events to be cascaded to merchandiser in preparation of stocks.
- Assess & recommend sale price of damage item for clearance.
- Builds item master lists of Non-trade items (GWP) in the system.
- Encodes purchase order in the system.
- Prepares and uploads product segmentation in the system.
- Monitors corporate order inquiry form and submits summary of corporate orders to merchandising head.
- Coordinates and follow up with Account executive samples / stocks reserved by account executive at warehouse level.
- Prepare corporate sales report on a monthly basis.
- Consolidates shipment schedule forwarded by Merchandiser to arrive at warehouse level.
- Monitors delivery of stocks at store level – Replenishment and Allocation.
Inventory Monitoring and Control
- Prepares Requisition form (RF) for store replenishments.
- Encodes product segmentation as per approved copy provided by Merchandisers.
- Prepares pull-out documentation (POAS) and coordinates with various departments to ensure physical pull-out of GOOD merchandise.
- Monitors delivery of stocks to stores (RF and Allocation).
- Monitors schedule opening of doors (Ingress and Egress).
- Submits daily report of RF processed.
- Process & distribute barcodes as requested by merchandiser.
- Educational Background: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, or any related course
- Work Experience: 1 year work experience
- Oral and Written Communication
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Computer Proficiency (MS Applications, etc.)