The Business Analyst/Executive Assistant works closely with leadership team to help in ensuring the achievement of business unit goals and objectives. He will participate in the business planning and review and provide executive management support to the SBUs in tracking and monitoring critical issues.
Business Planning & Review
- Assist RM and senior leaders in the creation of business plan by providing significant information from market intelligence report to support the strategic objectives and deliverables.
- Works with SBU Heads on the completion of business plan. Serves as POC (Point of Contact) in giving guidance on schedules, format and other updates from the management in the preparation of the report.
- Monitors business reviews agenda and actionable items gather from the meeting and helps to establish and manage performance dashboards to report its status and determine appropriate follow up to act upon.
- Build and connect with leadership teams to gain a better understanding of key business practices, priorities & challenges - to help identify needs to update analytics & tools.
- Conducts research and analysis to identify new business opportunities and potentials for market growth and development.
Executive Management Support
- Manage PH Retail calendar of activities and keeping it accurate at all times. Set appointment schedules and provide reminders to prospective attendees, set up pre and post meeting logistical requirements, document and any required follow up.
- Assists in RM meeting by on its agenda, status reports and minutes of the meeting.
- Maintains orderly files of memoranda, correspondence, reports and other documents while maintaining their security and confidentiality.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management or any related courses
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position