The Web Developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications, with visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
This role focuses on the Design, Development and Quality Control of the website.
- Graduate of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology, or other related course
- 3-5 years experience in the same role
- Experience in designing and coding web applications, and deploying in cloud platforms
- Experience with Magento/ PrestaShop, creating and customizing themes and functionalities, plugins, shipping, payment gateway and performance optimization
- Experience in developing, customizing and implementing Restful APIs and Payment Gateways
- Knowledgeable on fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Knowledgeable on Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in Agile
- Knowledge on other Open Source Platforms
Information and Communications Technology