Liaises between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs. Forecasts, tracks and reports key metrics on various platforms,
identifies improvement areas, gathers market information to achieve sales goals and objectives. Builds and
maintains strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Forecasts, tracks and reports key metrics on various platforms, identifies improvement areas, gathers market
- information to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all account management matters between marketplaces, Brand Teams,
- internal teams.
- Closely coordinates with Brand Teams and internal functional units to achieve traffic, sales and conversion
- targets while maintaining Brand Team positioning.
- Formulates annual, quarterly and monthly sales plans with customers by understanding their objectives, Brand
- Teams’ strategies, and Aeroworx’s capabilities.
- Briefs customers on requirements such as Brand Team guidelines, Brand Team content, PUS, etc for onboarding.
- Negotiates with Marketplaces for traffic- and conversion-driving initiatives.
- Works closely with Merchandising Manager to ensure adequate stocks are available to meet sales objectives.
- Identifies areas of improvement in marketplaces to meet sales objectives.
- Monitors competitor activity and best practices from SEA
- Manages store feed and Sellers picks
- Oversees all homepage updates
- Implement promotions and enroll SKUs in campaigns
- Graduate of any four-year business related course
- Working knowledge of accounts management in E-commerce platforms, marketplace or product website
- Retail industry experience is an advantage
- Digital Marketing background
Sales and Marketing