The Account Services Associate assists in the regional coordination of a brand between its principal and its partners/distributors. He/she assists in implementing the strategic marketing program set by the brand principal and ensures that the partners are in line with the program to yield maximum sales results and brand equity.
- Consolidates orders of partners and prepares purchase orders (POs) for submission to principal
- Submits POs to principal and ensures maximum confirmation of orders
- Prepares and maintains files of Remittance Advices (RAs) and secures copies of corresponding bank receipts.
- Coordinates with Importation, Accounting and Finance departments in facilitating arrival of goods.
- Oversees the timely delivery and payment of goods, as committed to partners
- Communicates, coordinates, and negotiates with regional partners regarding samples, orders, ex factory prices, minimum order quantities (MOQs) and brand building support and activities, among others.
- Assists in communicating and coordinating with brand principals regarding samples, orders, freight on board (FOB) prices, MOQs, and brand building support, among others.
- Assists in monitoring and evaluating the sales performance of assigned brands.
- Reviews brand performance through regular review of orders and sales in coordination with partners.
- Consolidates monthly reports gathered from partners
- Prepares monthly reports for the assigned brands as updates to Management
- Assists in the requisition and sourcing of marketing collaterals
- Manages partner complaints on products and takes appropriate actions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assists in organizing trade conferences.
- Assists in the preparation of materials for regional conferences
- Keeps abreast with new brands and product lines in market
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate leader
- Graduate of a four (4) year course, preferably Business/Export Management, Accountancy, and Economics
- At least one (1) year experience in any merchandising and sales functions.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Keen attention to details
- Good analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)