Primer Group’s Own Hailed as an MVP Bossing for 2012Corporate News • Thursday, November 29th, 2012
One of the Primer Group of Companies’ founding member and Executive Director, Mr. Will Sy was recently awarded as one of the 12 winners of the prestigious MVP Bossing Awards. Now on its 3rd year, the MVP Bossing Awards honors Filipino businessmen and entrepreneurs who have grown their businesses exceptionally in their respective industries here and abroad.
( from left to right: Willy Sy, MVP Bossing Awards Winner with co-founders, Thomas Lim and Jerry Sy. Not present during the ceremony were Mr. Jimmy Thai and Johnny Thai, both were on a business trip outside the country)
Our bossing Mr. Willy Sy’s inspiring story and hard work along with our other founders, Jimmy Thai, Thomas Lim, Jerry Sy and Johnny Thai were catalysts in the success and growth of a small trading venture to a major Asian retailer and multi-industrial distributor, The Primer Group.
With over 300 nominations received, the 12 winners of the MVP Bossing Awards are:
- Rosalind Wee ( W Group Inc. )
- Johnny Hernandez ( Victory Liner)
- Dr. Abraham Pascual ( Pascual Laboratories)
- Clarita Leelin Go and Milagros Leelin Yee ( Goldilocks)
- Mariano Manas Jr. ( Hen Lin)
- Nino Carucho ( Mr. Quickie )
- Willy Sy ( Primer Group of Companies )
- Myrna Yao ( Richwell Trading Corp. )
- Marvin Agustin ( Sumo Sam )
- Natividad Yap- Cheng ( Uratex)
- William Belo ( Wilcon Dept. )
- Bernie Liu ( Golden ABC) – Grand MVP Bossing Winner
The winners will be part of the PLDT SME Nation’s entrepreneurship campaign slated next year. PLDT Chair Manny V. Pangilinan whom the annual recognition is named said the 12 bossings shared good traits and business acumen that steered them to the top ( as reported at Interaksyon.com)
The Primer Group congratulates all the winners and especially our founding director Mr. Willy Sy for this outstanding achievement.